We are looking for 2 interns to serve in administrative positions for Era of the Engineer- one to be
based in LA and one to be based in NYC. This will be a 20 hour a week non-paying position.
This position will assist us in identifying opportunities for Young Guru to mix and/or engineer
projects as well as organizing his schedule and keeping his database updated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite- especially Microsoft Word and Excel is a must.
- Applicant must be a self-starter and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- A working network in the music industry is a plus.
- High school diploma plus some higher education is required. Degree or certificate from a higher
education institute is a plus.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain the mix/music data base- including all past projects as well as current and
- Create list of Label A&R staff and their contact information (POP,INDIE and Urban)
- Maintain a list of where artists are in their album cycle- are they in studio, releasing their first
singles, just released album, etc.
- Build and maintain a database of all studios in NYC, LA and ATL including listing long residencies,
album recording blocks, etc.
Create a list of all samples that Young Guru has mixed in the past including genre of the sample
Send your resume and cover letter to: Internship@eraoftheengineer.com
Deadline for applications will be June 5th, 2015. We are targeting a start date of June 15th.