NOTE: All seating is first come first serve. A ticket does not guarantee a seat.
THE LOS ANGELES FILM SCHOOL PRESENTS
THE ANNUAL OSCAR-NOMINATED
HOSTED BY JEFF GOLDSMITH
The Los Angeles Film School and Jeff Goldsmith have teamed up once again for the annual Oscar-nominated screenwriters panel. The 90-minute interactive discussion will take place in LAFS’ main theater, with Jeff Goldsmith as moderator.
The conversation will examine the creative process of screenwriting as well as dive deep into each nominee’s journey that has led them to the success they’ve achieved today.
This year’s Oscar-nominated panelists include (alphabetically by film):
- The Big Short (Best Adapted) co-writer Charles Randolph
- Bridge of Spies (Best Original) co-writer Matt Charman
- Carol (Best Adapted) screenwriter Phyllis Nagy
- Inside Out (Best Original) co-writers Meg LeFauve & Josh Cooley
- The Martian (Best Adapted) screenwriter Drew Goddard
- Room (Best Adapted) screenwriter Emma Donoghue
- Straight Outta Compton (Best Original) screenwriter Jonathan Herman
- Spotlight (Best Original) co-writers Josh Singer & Tom McCarthy
Panelists’ attendance is tentative and subject to change
We take a larger number of RSVPs than seats available to compensate for the no-show percentage so all seating is first come first serve. If tickets are sold out you are welcome to show up and you will be seated if room becomes available. LA Film School guests, please line up inside the theatre lobby.
Use of cell phones or computers during the screening is strictly prohibited and you will be asked to leave.