In the event of a concern, grievance or complaint that is not satisfactorily addressed in a meeting with the appropriate staff/faculty member, a student may acquire a complaint form from the Student Advising Department, 6353 Sunset Blvd, 1st Floor, Hollywood, CA 90028 or and submit in writing the concern to the Director of Education Administration, 6353 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028. The Director of Education Administration will serve as an impartial representative of the institution who is not directly involved in the area of the complaint, however if the Director of Education Administration must be recused due to involvement in the area of the complaint, another institution staff member shall be assigned for assurance of the involvement of a person who will serve as an impartial representative of the institution but not directly involved in the area of the complaint. The Director will review each complaint with all appropriate staff members and provide a written response to the student within 15 days of receiving the grievance.

Schools accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges must have a procedure and operational plan for handling student complaints. If a student does not feel that the institution has adequately addressed a complaint or concern, the student may consider contacting the Accrediting Commission. All complaints reviewed by the Commission must be in written form and should grant permission for the Commission to forward a copy of the complaint to the institution for a response. This can be accomplished by filing the ACCSC Complaint Form. The complainant(s) will be kept informed as to the status of the complaint as well as the final resolution by the Commission. Please direct all inquiries to: Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302 Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 247-4212

A copy of the ACCSC Complaint Form is available at the institution and may be obtained by contacting Yacine Ndao, or 323-960-3860 or online at

Any questions a student may have regarding this catalog that have not been satisfactorily answered by the institution may be directed to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833
or P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818,, (888) 370-7589 or by fax (916) 263-1897.

A student or any member of the public may file a complaint about this institution with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education by calling (888) 370-7589 or by completing a complaint form, which can be obtained on the bureau’s internet web site

Georgia Residents
Residents of Georgia enrolled in a Los Angeles Film School Online Program, may appeal to the Georgia Non-Public Postsecondary Education Commission (GNPEC) in relation to any compliance or grievance such a student may have that is not resolved to such a student’s satisfaction. The GNPEC may be reached at:

2082 East Exchange Place, Suite 220
Tucker GA 30084-5305

Wisconsin Residents
The Educational Approval Board (EAB) has the authority, under EAB 4.08(2), to investigate a student complaint, negotiate a settlement, or dismiss a complaint if it is found to be inappropriate. The following information is intended to help students file a complaint about a school that the EAB regulates.

Before you file a complaint with the EAB, state law requires that you try to resolve the matter with the school. Every EAB approved school has a process to resolve student complaints. If the matter is not resolved, you may file a complaint with the EAB using the EAB Student Complaint form, published on the EAB website.

Complaints must be filed within one year after the student’s last recorded date of attendance. Upon receiving a student complaint, EAB investigates it. If preliminary findings indicate a violation by a school, the EAB shall attempt, through mediation, to resolve the complaint. If no agreement is reached, the EAB may dismiss the complaint or conduct a hearing. Under Wisconsin’s Open Records Law (Wis. Stats., Ch. 19), complaints will generally be available for review on request from a member of the public after the EAB has acted.

For more information visit the EAB webpage on this topic

You may contact the EAB at the below specifics if you have any questions about the complaint process.

Wisconsin Educational Approval Board
431 Charmany Drive, Suite 102
Madison WI 53719

Maryland Residents
This institution is subject to investigation of complaints by the Office of the Attorney General or the Maryland Higher Education Commission. Complaints should be directed to:

Maryland Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
200 St. Paul St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
410-528-8662/888/743/0823 (toll free)

Connecticut Residents
Connecticut residents who are unable to resolve complaints with the institution may contact the Connecticut Office of Higher Education. Complaints should be directed to:

Connecticut Office of Higher Education
450 Columbus Boulevard
Suite 707
Hartford CT 06103-1840

Oregon Residents

Students should attempt to resolve any grievances they may have with their school first. Should attempts to resolve these problems with appropriate school officials fail, or should the student be dissatisfied with the final outcome of the college complaint process, then the Higher Education Coordinating Commission (HECC), can respond to a formal complaint.

Students may contact:

Higher Education Coordinating Commission
3225 25th St. SE
Salem, OR 97302

Students may send an email to Students may also access our Complaints web page at

Florida Residents – Grievance Procedure

A grievance procedure is available to any student who believes a decision or action has adversely affected his/her status, rights or privileges as a student. The purpose is to provide a prompt and equitable process for resolving student grievances. Students with grievances should first meet with a School Director and complete a written statement. If the grievance is not resolved, then the School Director will review it will all parties concerned. The Executive Director’s decision is final.

Students who feel a grievance is unresolved may refer their grievance to Executive Director, Commission for Independent Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite #1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400, 850.245.3200 or toll free at 888.224.6684.