After you have completed your Admissions Application and received a conditional letter of acceptance, you’ll receive a detailed email from us listing what documentation you’ll need to submit to receive an I-20 from us. A valid I-20 is required to apply for your F-1 Student Visa. 
Below is a list of the documents needed for your I-20. All documents should be submitted to our Designated School Officials at

If you have any questions about this step, please email our International Team.

Funds Verification

You must be in possession of sufficient funds to cover your education and living expenses while studying in the U.S. or have sufficient funds that will be made available to you by a sponsor (family member or other individual or entity).

English Proficiency

If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate competence in the English language. This requirement can be satisfied if you:

    A. Attended a high school in the USA
    B. Have a diploma from a secondary school in a system in which English is the official language of instruction
    C. Completed standardized test (SAT, ACT, or GRE) evidencing English comprehension
    D. Completed one or more years of postsecondary education at an English-speaking institution

If none of the above applies to you, you must meet acceptable proof of English Language Proficiency standard through one of the following options:


We are also partnered with ELS Educational Services and can provide conditional admission for students who are academically qualified, but who don’t meet our English language proficiency requirements at the time of application. To learn more about this program, locations, start dates and how to apply, visit or email

Proof of High School Graduation

You must provide documentation of your high school graduation or passing GED scores prior to starting a program. If you completed high school in another country, a copy of your official transcripts and/or diploma must be submitted with an English translation, if not already in English.

High School Evaluation

If you graduated from a high school outside of the United States, you must have your academic credentials assessed by an International Foreign Credentials Evaluation service, like Evaluation World. The evaluation must show that your credential is equivalent to graduation from an accredited U.S. high school. Detailed instructions on how to order an evaluation will be emailed to you upon acceptance.

Complete an I-20 Information Form

The I-20 Information Form is where we get the information we need to create your I-20. It is important you fill out the form using your legal name (as it appears on your passport) and a permanent address for you, located outside of the United States.

Each of our campus degree programs has its own I-20 Information Form. Access to the form for your program will be emailed to you upon acceptance.


All international visitors to the U.S. are required to have valid passports. As a student, you must have a current passport, valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the U.S.

Still have questions?

Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or email our International Team and someone will be happy to assist you.

Visit FAQ