Kevin Otte – Production Coordinator
As you might expect of the co-founder of Ghost Watch Paranormal, Kevin Otte isn’t your average film school graduate. Boasting more than 90 credits for work on professional sets for feature films, reality TV shows and web series, honors graduate Otte has built a Hollywood career as a freelance production coordinator and production manager.
Since beginning his film career as an honors graduate of The LA Film School in 2011, Kevin Otte has built his career with experience in production management and coordination, directing and assistant directing, set construction, camera operation, editing, and other areas of film- and video-making. Today, Otte is a successful production coordinator at ITV Studios, a British television production company, and he has accumulated credits for his work on several feature films, online reality TV series, and online mini-series in the few short years he’s been working in the industry.
Otte’s career in filmmaking began after his time at school, when he became a sound mixer and camera operator for a production company called 5 Strong Entertainment in 2011. During this time, Otte also worked as a freelance assistant production coordinator for Break Media from 2011 to 2014, where he was involved in the creation of several web TV series.
Film Production Career Highlights
Throughout his career, Otte has kept things interesting, working as the production coordinator, assistant production coordinator, and second second assistant director for several titles of varying genres, including:
• Production coordinator for Cesar 911, season 3 in 2016. The season was nominated for Best Variety or Reality Show for the 2016 Imagen Foundation Awards.
• Production coordinator for Anna Maria in Novela Land, a 2015 comedy, drama, and romance film nominated for six categories at the 2015 Imagen Foundation Awards.
• Speakeasy: With Paul F. Tompkins, a TV series that Otte worked on as both a production coordinator and assistant production coordinator through 2012 and 2013.
• Second second assistant director for Palo Alto, a 2013 coming-of-age film starring James Franco and Emma Roberts.
• Assistant production coordinator and production assistant for The Screen Junkies Show from 2012 to 2013, an online series that highlights the best in film and TV, from best directors to Oscar nominees.
• Working with the Screen Junkies crew as assistant production coordinator for Honest Trailers, another online series that has grown in popularity in recent years.
• Production coordinator and assistance production coordinator for the online mini-series Man at Arms, which brings fantasy weapons from popular culture films, TV, and video games to life.
• Production supervisor for the YouTube Red dramedy series Single by 30.
Recent Production Coordinator Work
To learn more about Otte’s production coordinator work or how he got his start in the film industry, visit IMDb, view his professional profile, or visit his Twitter page. And don’t forget to check out his work with Ghost Watch Paranormal, a team of paranormal activity investigators who document and share their experiences online!