Looking to get into composing for film and television? Check out this internship opportunity!
WELL ESTABLISHED FILM AND TELEVISION COMPOSER SEEKING INTERNS
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has the desire and skills to work
in a busy scoring recording studio with an Emmy winning composer.
• Are first of all a serious recording engineer that excels in Pro Tools and Logic Pro
• Have a good understanding of audio signal flow, cables, recording hardware.
• Are very meticulous, detail oriented
• Eager to learn, pick up the info and retain it,
• Can take initiative and of course understand studio etiquette.
Send an email with your resume and cover letter attached to email@example.com