Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders:Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We’re looking for an intern to join the Live Nation production team to assist in various day-to-day production duties. As part of the content team you will be immersed in a fast-paced and constantly evolving atmosphere.
Job Requirements :
- Ability to do on site PA work
- Assistant editing
- Be an active participant and learn about the day-to-day production work process
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school
- Must be eligible for school credit (and able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be camera proficient
- Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro 7 and/or Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 Google Drive & Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel
- Must be committed to being in-office 20-40 hours/week
- Demonstrate technical, creative and professional expertise
This is a non-paid internship, with flexible hours (minimum of 20 per week) to reflect your necessary college credit requirements.
Please send resume’s to George Kiefer: email@example.com