The Los Angeles Film School and Jeff Goldsmith have teamed up once again for the seventh annual Oscar-Nominatedscreenwriters panel.
The 90-minute interactive discussion will take place in LAFS’ main theater, with senior writer Jeff Goldsmith as moderator.
The conversation will examine the creative process of screenwriting as well as dive deep into each nominee’s journey that has led them to the success they’ve achieved today.
THIS YEAR’S CONFIRMED OSCAR-NOMINATED PANELISTS INCLUDE (ALPHABETICALLY BY FILM):
* 12 Years A Slave (Best Adapted) screenwriter John Ridley
* American Hustle (Best Original) co-writer/director David O. Russell & co-writer Eric Warren Singer
* Captain Phillips (Best Adapted) screenwriter Billy Ray
* Dallas Buyers Club (Best Original) screenwriters Craig Borten & Melisa Wallack
* Nebraska (Best Original) screenwriter Bob Nelson
* Philomena (Best Adapted) co-writer Jeff Pope
* The Wolf of Wall Street (Best Adapted) screenwriter Terence Winter
Note: Other guests TBA
RSVP link was emailed to all LAFS students, staff and alumni last week.
Check out a recap of the event here.
LA Film School students, alumni and staff only. RSVP to reserve your seat. All LAFS students and alumni must show their LAFS ID to enter. Please bring your printed ticket or have it up on your phone at the door. Seating is first-come, first-served. Your RSVP does not guarantee a seat.